Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Friday, July 30, 2010

Vacation!

So remember when I said I was hoping I would not get sick with that stomach flu that my family had, well I got sick. Big time. In fact I just got somewhat back to normal today so I would like to apologize for not posting at all but alas this really wouldn't be much of a food blog if there wasn't a post with food included.

On a happier note, I was able to have food today so at least I can post what I had. I haven't been working out but I'm sure I lost at least two pounds after lack of eating and well, unfortunate bowel symptoms. Sorry if that is too much information.

Anyway, for breakfast I had some granola with vanilla soy milk and bananas on top. (You'll be seeing pictures as soon as camera recharges itself.)

For lunch I had a delicious strawberry greek yogurt with granola (again) as well a piece of toast smothered in peanut butter. I didn't do anything too heavy because I was trying to take it easy on my stomach so unfortunately there was no iced coffee for me :( It was quite sad but I figured I would regret it later if I did have some of it.

As for dinner my mom made some delicious veggie pizza which had a bit of a modern twist. I really wish I could show you the picture. But picture this: A crush made out of crescent roll dough topped with a light creme cheese and dill sauce with every veggie known to man! Tonight included mushroom, tomato, cucumber, black olives, green pepper, onion and cauliflower. It was overflowing with deliciousness!

On an even happier note tomorrow at 5 in the morning I am leaving for my vacation in Orland Florida to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! I am beyond excited and prepare to see a lot of pictures with me giving a lot of thumbs up from sheer excitement!!!!

On terms of food, I am bringing my camera so hopefully the pictures I will be including some pictures with the food I have been eating.

So I am off to bed, hope you all have a great day and I will hopefully see you all soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment