Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Gettin' Some Action

Good morning! Liz here :-D

I woke up a bit on the later side yet still ended up hitting the snooze button. I used to never hit the snooze button on my phone essentially because I did not know how. Yes, I am that technologically challenged. Now that I have suddenly discovered the magic wonders of my phone, that snooze button is getting more action than Patrick Kane after the Stanley Cup. This is bad. And becoming a habit.

Are you a morning person or do you hit the snooze like no one's business?

Breakfast this morning was pretty typical. I had banana-almond butter-oatmeal with some walnuts sprinkled on top. I did put it in a larger bowl, though. And sadly, this was mildly exciting for me.

On the side I had iced coffee with vanilla soymilk.

The coffee is in a sweet Wizard of Oz cup that I got from Vegas when I was a wee one. We used to have a Dorothy one but it sort of disappeared. I probably broke it and don't remember. I had quite the butter fingers, haha.

Alrighty, time for me to tackle this mess of a kitchen! Indian food later- I can't wait!! See you all after lunch :-D

1 comment:

  1. I used to haaaate mornings. But since I'm older (okay 25, haha) I like to use my mornings to be productive first thing. Feels good to get things out of the way and start the day on the right foot!

    ReplyDelete