Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Food to Go

Hi, Jen here!

This morning was a very early start for me. I woke up at 5:45 to get ready for a 30 minute cardio workout before heading to work at 8. I was shocked how many people were at the gym! Probably doing the same thing I was, working out before, well work. After spending my time on the treadmill I wandered back to get changed before heading off.

I wound up finishing up early so I was able to eat my breakfast with plenty of time in my car. I packed it before I went to the gym and was so happy when I pulled it out that it was still hot. Liz and I had the same breakfast, or at least quite similar.

I stored my oatmeal splashed with Amaretto flavored cream in an insulated soup container. I felt like I was in kindergarten again when I used to bring mac and cheese in a container for lunchtime.

I also had grapes and half of a Chocolate Chip Clif Bar for protein.

For the rest of the day I plan on cleaning since Liz got me feeling guilty (jk) looking at my room which looks like a small bomb went off. So I'll see you later for lunch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment