Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Monday, July 26, 2010

The Art of Inception

Jen here! I hope you all had a fabulous day. I, while I had work, surprisingly did. I think it really had something to do with my lunch. I managed to also sneak in a workout though this one wasn't as conventional as my other ones at the gym are.

I hit up the library for a total of 6 CDs and 3 books all for my trip to Orlando, Florida on Saturday. I will be visiting the Harry Potter theme park in Universal Studios. Expect to hear a lot about this because I am going to be too excited to sleep. In fact, I told my mother than she would probably be embarrassed by me and my love of all things HP.

For my workout ran the track of the rec center of my town and then used the outdoor amphitheater and the stairs of it to do some well, stairs. Afterward, I did some abs and then stretched a little in the dance studio. If you didn't know I took dance for a few years of my childhood and took ballet last semester :)

When I got back from that, I made myself a tomato, cucumber and carrot salad tossed with red wine vinegar, olive oil, garlic salt and onion chips. So refreshing!
I also had some protein with two scrambled egg whites (Not pictured).

Once I returned from work I made myself some broccoli and chicken pasta and a Boca burger (Tomato Basil and Parmesan) between two slices of romaine lettuce.

Not pictured are fresh green beans and small piece of bread.
I think the two look awfully lonely. But they weren't after I added the green beans and bread in my stomach ;)

I also saw Inception tonight! I highly recommend it and I love how it gives you a whole new perspective on dreaming and the conscious and sub conscious. Next on the agenda is 'Charlie St. Cloud' with the beautiful Zac Efron. Yum!


Don't lie. You like him too.

Hope you all have a great rest of the night. See you all tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

  1. We were gonna go watch Inception tonight for Bargain Tuesdays but didn't get around to it...maybe next week!

    ReplyDelete