Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Friday, July 9, 2010

It's Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot

Hey it's Jen. So I went to bed all cozy in my blankets like a little cocoon and then I woke up feeling the fire of Hades in my room. I was trying to figure out why I was so out at 7 in the morning then I realized my alarm didn't go off so I slept till 9. To be honest I was a bit mad because I really prefer working out early in the morning.

Oh well, I think today will just be a yoga/pilates day which is fine. I'd prefer to give my knees a break. That will be on the agenda shortly so I look forward to that.

Breakfast this morning was very simple with some granola and some mangoes. For being so simple it was an extremely good way to start the morning.After yoga, I'm going to go enjoy the sun outside and get a tan while reading Bethenny Frankel's book Naturally Thin. I am extremely excited since Bethenny Frankel is one of my favorite celebs. I'll let you know what I think of it :)

I am extremely excited for the rest of the day because it involves Whole Foods aka Whole Paycheck with Liz!! We're going to have dinner there as well and let me tell you, if there is a falafel dish I am so on that! I have been craving a falafel for at least a week!

More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment