Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Start of The Day

Hello everyone! Liz here :-D

I started off the day with a banana-almond butter-waffle combo with apples on the side.

These waffles are from Aldi's and I don't think I like them as much as other types. Usually I am pretty content with our Aldi's purchases (granola, anyone??) but the waffles are not very good. They were still a bit gummy from the toaster.

Do any of you shop at Aldi? What is your favorite Aldi purchase? I LOVE the granola from there. It is so cheap and SO good :-D

After breakfast my mama and I went for about an hour walk. It was a hot one out there but I still went for twenty minutes more after dropping her home so that I could get a little run in. I only ended up running about a quarter of it because I am a wimp but it still ended up being a pretty satisfying workout.

Well, I am off to shower! Will probably still find sand from the Dunes on me, lol. Enjoy the rest of your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment