Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Monday, July 19, 2010

Movie Monday

Hello all :-D Liz here!

Tonight I am watching Shutter Island with my family.

I've wanted to see this movie since I saw a preview for it during Date Night (great movie, btw) and am so excited to finally be seeing it! First thing's first, though- dinner!

We had BLTs today. In case you don't know this already, I have quite an affection for bacon. I was known during school to have random cravings for it. About once every three days, lol. Tonight's BLT was in a pita. Made it even better.

With my BLT I had some leftovers from my Persian food extravaganza. I had a bit of couscous, hummus, and tabbouleh. I left about half of this.


Alright, time to hunker down and watch my movie!! Have any of you seen it?? I'd love to hear your thoughts on it :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment