Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sleeping In

So it is unusual in my house for anyone to sleep past 8 o'clock. I have no idea why in my household being an early riser is such a normal thing. This morning was certainly odd in the aspect that I slept till 8:30 and surprise I wasn't the last one up!

To start the morning off I had a bowl of granola, a cup of mangoes and an apple. (The apple isn't pictured). Pretty bland, but I didn't feel like heating up the whole house by cooking anything. Even with the air conditioning on, it feels like my house in centered in Hades. Why must my house refuse to cool down whenever we actually need to cool off? *shakes fist angrily*


After I finished breakfast, I planted myself in front of the television watching multiple reruns of the America's Next Top Model as well as Supernatural. Mostly Supernatural. Curse you Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles for your charm and good looks!

Today's plan:
  • Go on a long walk
  • Go shopping (and try not to buy anything)
  • Do an abs DVD
  • Get tan!
  • Clean bedroom
See you all around lunch!

What's one of your favorite TV shows?

No comments:

Post a Comment