Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Feta Fries

This is a post dedicated solely to the wonders that are Feta Fries. Now, what is this odd concoction, you ask? Well, it is quite simple.

Feta.

Fries.

Mix the two with a dash of lemon and oregano. And-shazam! You've got yourself some Feta Fries.


Add a gryos sandwich and you have such a delectably Mediterranean meal you'll think you're in Greece. I admittedly had this exact pairing for dinner. And I ate so much that my elastic-waist pajama bottoms are making an appearance. Oh yeah.

Well, time for this one and the food baby (thank you Feta Fries) to get some zzzs in. Good night everyone! And do try Feta Fries next time you are at a Greek restaurant. It is well worth the food baby and elastic pants.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...I'm drooling here. These look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had feta fries in DC last week! They were delicious. But are fries ever bad? :)

    ReplyDelete