Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Monday, July 12, 2010

A New Way to Eat Ramen

So today for dinner my family decided to make burgers but since I had a Boca burger for lunch, I made myself a chicken-spinach-mozzarella sausage. I'm usually not a huge fan of any type of sausage, but it was the most delicious sausage I've ever had. Good thing I bought a huge pack of them. So expect to see them quite a bit, until they run out that is. When that happens I'll roll up into a ball and cry softly (not really, but wouldn't that be a sight to see)

Along with that I made my mother's delicious ramen salad. After living in a college dorm, ramen hasn't appealed to me since then. However, crumble a packet of ramen, cabbage and add a few other ingredients and wala! Tasty ramen!

Ramen salad:
1 packet of oriental ramen
1 package of cabbage
1/3 cup of canola oil
3 tbs of apple cider vinegar
Oriental flavoring from ramen
2 tbs of sugar (add more if you choose to)

Mix together and you're done!

After dinner, a couple friends and I, including Liz went mini-golfing. I am a terrible mini golfer but at least this time I didn't have to fish my ball out of a cesspool. So even though I sucked, I would call that an epic success!

Now I'm off to read more of my cookbook and then it's bedtime. Night!

Does anyone have any foods they've gotten sick of by eating them so much?

1 comment: