Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Great Restaurant Debate

Hello, Liz here :-D

I listened to all of your advice and decided to take the day off today. I wanted to go for a run but it was humidity city outside and sometimes you just have to listen to your body. And what was my body saying? Sit down and watch some Mad Men.

Who am I to argue?

Lunch today was leftover Chinese. I mixed the noodles and chicken to make a pretty tasty combination. I left out the egg roll because I felt it would be overkill. Instead I had a nice ramekin full of fruit.

I am sad these leftovers are done :-(

Fruit, fruit, and more fruit.

Oh, hey there nectarines!

I went with my brother to run some errands and then picked up some Starbucks on the way home. I got a hot drink basically because a Soy Misto was calling my name.

Do you get hot drinks in the summer or do you stick with cold ones? I tend to go either way depending on my mood.

I took the coffee home and had it with one bagel topped with almond butter and half a banana.


I think it should keep be happy until dinner. I'm going out with my mom and grandma (cue awws) and it's either a PF Chang or Bakers Square Night. My vote is Bakers Square! We tend to go there a lot with family members. It's sort of our go-to place :-D

Do you have any restaurant that is your go-to option when planning with friends or family?

Well, enjoy the rest of your day! I will see you all later tonight :-D



No comments:

Post a Comment