Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pasta!

So Jen here, and as my post states, I had pasta for dinner tonight! It was absolutely delicious and I believe my brother enjoyed it as well. It was a quick dinner which was extremely easy to make since I had my hands on a George Foreman grill. It was by far the best investment since it is so versatile!

I was able to grill my chicken and spinach sausage and my onions to perfection!

I tossed the whole wheat rottini with some olive oil and threw in some chopped tomatoes and it was completely amazing! I was even lucky to have some leftovers so I will be enjoying the rest of the bowl for lunch tomorrow. I really do enjoy not having to scrounge my cabinets for something good. Oh the beauty of food containers!

After dinner I enjoyed some tasty blueberries while watching the show called 'The Gates' on ABC. It is about vampires, werewolves, witches and other creatures. I really did not think I would like it at all but it's quite interesting and almost twisted in a way. I recommend it!

What is one of your favorite TV shows?

I'm off to bed shortly so I will see you all in the morning. Enjoy the rest of your night.


No comments:

Post a Comment