Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Successfully Spiced

So, remember when I said I wanted to spice up my morning routine? Well, this morning I woke up to French Toast made by my very own mama! I heated up one banananer in the microwave and mashed it. The banana and some syrup were added to the French Toast. And then eating commenced!

Unfortunately, while my breakfast was exciting it had absolutely no staying power. Half-way through church my stomach started making noises. And while I appreciated the guest nun's talk on insufficient water in Rwanda, all I wanted was some food. And then I immediately felt guilty for thinking this.

Once home, successfully absolved of my sins, I heated up a piece of sausage and recreated my dinner from last night.


Side note: I did not eat all of this. Just the red portion. Because red is always the best.

Twas delicious.

I then had some $13 tea.


I had to tell you it was thirteen dollars because I think that is preposterous for tea but I could not help myself, therefore I drink it every chance I get. I intend on getting my thirteen dollars worth.

Later today I have a family graduation party. I probably will not have pictures because this is extended family and I don't want them to remember as the girl who took pictures of all her food. I will probably post a little recipe, though :-D

Enjoy the rest of your day!

2 comments:

  1. wow $13 tea - i would be trying to get my $$$'s worth too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! French toast sounds so good. I might have to eat that for dinner.

    ReplyDelete