Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Thursday, July 15, 2010

A "Date" To Remember

I forgot something in the last post that simply could not be left forgotten.

Medjool Dates.

Have you tried them? If not- go get them. Now. What are you waiting for? They are seriously the sweetest most delicious things known to mankind. My father bought me this LARGE container and I am slowly but surely making my way through it.

I snacked on a few after that bagel of mine. And by a few I mean a lot. And by a lot? Well...I will just let you use your imagination and you will not be too far from the actual number.

Yes, this was a post dedicated solely to dates. Silly? Possibly. Excessive? Well, considering the wonder that is the date, I would say a resounding no :-D

2 comments:

  1. So, you live dates :-). I happen too as well. This is my first visit to your blog and I spent some time browsing through your earlier posts. I'm glad I did. I enjoyed my visit here and will be back often. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete