Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Monday, July 26, 2010

Leavin' on a Jet Plane

Hello!

This morning I had some oatmeal to hopefully keep me full for the next few hours. I'm leaving on a little vacation (I'll give you all the details when I come home!) so probably will not be able to eat for a bit. I tried to make more than usual (1/3 cup) but predictably ate my usual 1/4 cup, haha. Why do I even try?

I got to say, I am pretty excited about this trip. I LOVE airplanes. Granted, I get a little nervous at take-off but I love that it is time completely to yourself. I usually bring a book, a granola bar, and I am happy as a clam :-D

Well, I am off to get ready. Posts will be a bit erratic for the next few days but Jen should be on here fairly regularly :-) Enjoy the rest of your day!!

2 comments: