Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Guilty Pleasure

Alright, let's get down to business. Everyone, behold THE BIKINI!!!


Isn't it cute?? I am mucho happy with my purchase :-D

Moving on to dinner, tonight was Chinese from a little place right by our home. I have not had Chinese food in FOREVER and I was more than happy to get my Sesame Chicken fix!


The plate looks kinda nasty but I promise you everything on there tasted good. I had Sesame Chicken, Singapore Noodles, and half an egg roll. A cup of green tea was there too, of course. There also was a fortune cookie that held the message of:

Be tactful; you will save someone heartache by doing so

Does anyone else find this a bit ominous?? lol

Anyhoo, right now I am watching Toddlers and Tiaras.

That show is INSANE. I have a soft spot for reality TV. Especially anything on TLC. It's my guilty pleasure ;-)


Any of you have a guilty pleasure televison show?? I secretly enjoy Jersey Shore and The Hills...plus many, many more :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment