Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Busy Bee


Hello everyone! It's Liz and I have a BUSY day today!

I started off the morning nice and early with two waffles smeared with almond butter and half a banana and some coffee.


Breakfast was a little heftier than usual because I won't be eating lunch until much later today. My brother's graduation party is the culprit of this late eating but I am too excited for it to really care :-D I can hardly believe that he's graduated college already! We're all growing up so fast!

The food is going to be pretty much amazing at this party so I will be sure to post a full recap tonight! Well, I am off to straighten my hair and then get dressed for church/the party. I'm super excited for my outfit today. I bought the cutest necklace that I can't wait to try out! There will of course be pictures later ;-)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment