Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Good Eats

This morning I woke up with the intention of eating an omelet, however I really was not feeling it. So instead I tweaked Allie's 2-Minute Peach Crisp. I didn't have any peaches which saddened me deeply but I did come across a delicious apple which I took the core out and sliced it thinly.

After the recipe was finished I received a not so pleasant phone call that my father was in the hospital getting tests done because his flu was escalating into something else. Needless to say I really did not enjoy my crisp as much as I hoped I would. I'll have to make it again when I'm less distracted.
Looks delish right?

So on the agenda today is lying low because I wasn't feeling the best yesterday, hence why I had the lack of posting. I had very little foodwise because I really did not have the taste for anything in general so I pretty much was grazing.

I also have work from around 6-10, that is if my stomach behaves itself. Otherwise, I may be stuck home packing for vacay while watching Youtube videos and reading food blogs. While that does sound very appealing, I do need the money.

Apart from that, have a great day and hopefully to see you at lunchtime!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better and that your dad is okay! That apple crisp looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your Dad :(

    Keep makin' good eats for you and for him ;)

    ReplyDelete