Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Girl with the Tasty Food

Jen here and excuse the title, I have been watching Bones for the past two hours. Oh Seeley Booth and Jack Hodgins why must your sexiness prevent me from wanting to leave the couch. However, it was an excellent way to relax after work.

Other than work today, I managed to get in about an hour run which felt great although I need new songs to my workout playlist. Any suggestions?

After my hour run I had some frozen mixed berries and lunch. Lunch was some leftover pesto pasta with grilled red bell peppers and onions and of course I tossed it with some Parmesan cheese.

Add green peppers and I could have matched the plate!


The perfect snack!

After I got back from work I stopped at Aldi for some delicious frozen mango chunks so dessert tonight is going to be a delicious mango, banana and strawberry smoothie which just keeps sounding better and better by the minute.

But before I get all caught up with dessert, dinner was of course first. Mother taught me right haha.

Dinner was a romaine salad with cranberries and sunflower seeds. Along with that was a bun with a piece of grilled chicken. After the salad I was so full already that I didn't even eat half of the bun but I was a good girl and ate my protein via chicken :)

With some lite poppy seed dressing of course

All in all, it was quite a good meal. It has been awhile since I have had grilled chicken so it was a nice change than my usual meals.

Now you'll have to excuse me, Bones is calling my name as well as the smoothie of awesomnes!

Farewell for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment