Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Good Morning!

Hello!

It's Liz and I am SO excited for today. You all probably don't know this but my birthday was a week or so back and I have finally gotten around to gathering a few friends together for a party. I absolutely love entertaining. I love cooking for my friends and getting to share with them something that I have such a passion for. On the menu today is:

- Bruschetta
-Rosemary Focaccia Sticks with Camambert cheese
- Penne with Roasted Vegetables
- Salad with Balsamic and Basil Vinaigrette
- Oreo Cupcakes

Everyone is coming at three so luckily I have quite a while to get everything together. Which includes cleaning, cooking, and making myself look marginally attractive for company. Oh my!

Breakfast this morning did not include a smoothie. I know, you are flabbergasted. I had a piece of my frittata from yesterday, a piece of toast, and one plum. Coffee was included, of course.



Well, I am off to go and get everything ready for the party! I will do a little post before everyone arrives with some of the things that I cooked. I plan on being a maniac with that camera of mine so-prepare yourselves!



Well, I'm off to go tackle that bad boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment