Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lazy Day Cooking

So let's see if Liz and I had the same dinner and lunch shall we? Haha. So today's agenda and to do list did not go exactly in the order I had planned but I did manage a solid workout and had some pretty good food.

For lunch, it took me at least an hour to figure out what I wanted to eat. I probably looked like a cave woman, stomping around and tearing apart the kitchen in search of something to eat. It was super hot today so I didn't really feel like slaving over a hot stove. I sound so lazy, don't I? Tis true. After throwing a few things around in the kitchen I settled on a wrap.


Packed full of onions, romaine lettuce and grilled chicken



For dinner I forgot to take pictures but it was simple spaghetti pasta with ground beef and marinara mushroom sauce and a spinach salad with light poppy-seed dressing. After dinner I was having a serious sweet tooth so I whipped up a mango and banana smoothie. The consistency was almost like ice cream which was perfect since I was craving some!

My workout today was:
  • 30 minutes of cardio= 3.2 miles, 310 calories
  • 15 minutes of weights: legs and abs
It felt so great to workout! Well for about the millionth time I am watching 'A Cinderella Story' wit Hilary Duff and Chad Michael Murray. I think my love for the sexy blondeness of Chad is allowing me to continue to see it over and over again even though I know exactly how it ends.

I'm off to finish the movie and then it's bedtime. Goodnight loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment