Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Monday, August 9, 2010

O.O.

Good morning!!

Breakfast this morning was pretty typical. Overnight oats but this time I sprinkled granola on time. I know-crazy. It was pretty tasty.

I leave for Virginia in a week (and then for school two days after that) so this week is a rush to visit with all my different family members. Today is Grandma and we are going to this little Italian restaurant called Topaz. It is so. good. So-look forward to a full recap of our meal! And the shopping after :-D

Have a great day! I will see you all after lunch!

1 comment:

  1. there are times that overnight oats totally do it for me, but lately i've not been loving the texture! i can't wait until it gets a little colder out and i can enjoy my hot oats in the mornings :)

    ReplyDelete