Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pet Peeve Wednesday

1.  I have a sinus infection or something else that makes me want to put my head in the freezer. Why do sinus infections exist?  Seriously.  I want answers.

2.  Last night I left out half a package of provolone cheese on my counter.  I don't know why I'm incapable of putting something back in the refrigerator and now I have NO cheese in the house.  This is a problem.  Homegirl wants some cheese.

3.  After finishing Buffy the Vampire Slayer about a month ago, no show can live up to it.  This means instead of joining everyone else in 2012, I binge watch BtVS on Netflix Instant and dream about overalls and fringe.

4.  This morning it took me ten minutes to realize that I was using the wrong burner to heat my tea.  After that, it took me another ten minutes to realize that I turned off the burner before I moved the kettle onto it.  Sometimes I wonder if my brain functions.

5.  I'm getting sick of hearing about all of this National Pancake Day stuff.  People--every day is National Pancake Day in the blogosphere.  Duh.

10 comments:

  1. first time i am at your blog and i am loving pet peeve wednesdays!
    totally feel you about homegirl wanting cheese.
    and about national pancake day.
    and now i have to follow you.
    -jes
    www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regarding #4, sometimes I wonder how you haven't burned down your apartment. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea it was National Pancake Day??

    Feel better my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. According to the blogs and IHOP, it has been National Pancake Day for like the past two weeks, lol. I have no idea how that can actually be.

      And thank you!! Finally feeling better :D

      Delete