Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pet Peeve Wednesday

1.  People who wear sandals with socks --  If your feet are cold, just wear regular shoes.  There, problem solved and my eyes no longer have to be assaulted by the monstrosity on your feet.

2.  Creepy El guys -- Your leering at me from across the train car is really not working for you.  Neither is your trucker hat and molester moustache.  

3.  Showering -- Maybe this is just me, but does anyone else wish there was just some button you could press and you'd be all fresh and clean for the day?  You know, a magical button that washed and dried your hair, brushed your teeth and did everything else?  Yes?  No?  Do you think I'm insane yet?  Okay...moving on then.

4.  Judgmental Classmates -- You're probably reading this with an "Aren't you calling the kettle black?" expression.  Truth is, though, that I'm actually not this judgmental in real life.  I lack the cajones.  This one kid in my fiction writing class, though, does not.  He has a permanent pass to judgmental central; and let me tell you, sometimes I really want to kick him.  And by sometimes, I mean always.

5.  Non-Dessert People -- You don't like dessert?  I'm sorry.  I can't understand you.

What are some of your random pet peeves?  Let 'em loose in the comment section! 

8 comments:

  1. Judgmental Classmates are horrible, especially when you are a polysci major....**facepalm**. can you imagine the chutzpah those kids have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! I SO agree with all five! I've always wished for some magical thing that would get me dressed and made up within seconds too.
    I hate judgmental people. Period.
    No dessert? We can never be friends!

    Hmmm... My pet peeve these last couple of weeks is that some people should post 'Wants Attention' as their facebook status, instead of all their regular attention-seeking bs :)

    Pfew! That felt better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I think it's the worst when people use their facebook status like a diary. Way too much stuff posted.

      Delete
  3. 1. The Illinois Tollway system - bad roads and high tolls.
    2. Drivers who weave in and out of high speed traffic, driving as if there's no tomorrow. And for them, there might not be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on the no-dessert people. There was actually just a New Girl episode about that (do you watch that show?)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! It's one of my favorite shows! I absolutely loved that episode--reminded me so much of myself! lol

      Delete