Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Motivation!


Usually when I don't get a lot of sleep I never have any motivation to do anything, besides sleep that is. Today was not one of those days though, in fact even when I got back from class super early, napping wasn't even on my mind.
Of course, I grabbed another cup of coffee because let's face it; when there is half a pot of coffee left just waiting to be reheated, you can't just stare at it.

In my apartment if you don't drink the coffee yourself, expect it to be gone very shortly. In retrospective it is a great system because there is never any wasted coffee :)

For breakfast today I had to try Allie's No Bake Oatmeal because when I first saw it, I was practically drooling over my laptop.

It only took a little time to make it and I am happy to say that I am still full! Great for those long days!

I didn't add in any mix ins but topped them with blueberries and strawberries. As a make-shift syrup I used my non-dairy hazelnut coffee creamer. I really would like to try different creamers with this as well.
If you drink coffee, what is your favorite flavor of creamer? If not, what is something you like to pour on your pancakes besides maple syrup?

All the creamer just soaked into the 'pancakes' leaving me wanting more. Fortunately I resisted temptation but expect these to show up again!

Have a great day and I will hopefully see you all at lunch.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely have to have creamer in my coffee, to help thicken it up. I hate watery coffee. My current fav flavor is coffee mate biscotti, but fav flavors are constantly changing :)

    ReplyDelete