Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Monday, August 23, 2010

Breakfast for Dinner


Ever have one of those days when breakfast for dinner just sounds better than anything else in the world. Well today happened to be one of those days so I immediately dove into my refrigerator grabbed my typical two eggs, onion, spinach and tomatoes.

I am still getting used to my new cookware so my omelet was sort of in two pieces. Even though it was in those two pieces it certainly did not change the taste at all. And of course, being the sodium addict I am sometimes I added a handful of sea salt on top and then paired with a piece of wheat bread. One word: heaven!

After dinner I had my workout at the rec center with a friend in which we did a total body conditioning session which was absolutely awesome. It was just taught by an exercise and nutrition grad student and we worked everything from our backs to arms and then even got some cardio in!

I will probably be sore tomorrow but it will be totally worth a toned bod.

While I got my workout in, I have yet to do my laundry yet nor go grocery shopping so that has to be completed as soon as physically possible. There is only so long I can survive on cereal, Lean Cuisines and frozen vegetables.

Well I'm off to go watch all the drama and cat claws associated with The Real Housewives of New Jersey. Obviously I need homework.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. I could eat breakfast for dinner every night and as a fellow sodium addict I can appreciate your love for sea salt. Even better? Rock salt!

    ReplyDelete