Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Change in Plans

Hello!

I was supposed to go out for lunch with my friend but she ended up getting sick. I was a bit bummed but a sandwich with some proscuitto, pepperoni, and provolone cheese made things all better. This sandwich was AMAZING. I love, love, LOVE proscuitto and with the crusty bun and smooth cheese, it was perfection!


On the side I had some nice cherries. Also some pretzels from an unpictured bag. I went through and picked out all the salty ones. ;-)

Sorry for this short post but I have a bunch to get done this afternoon. I am working on LSAT review, making yogurt (post on that tomorrow!), and a bunch of other things. So-gotta run! I will see you all at dinner!

Are you a busy bee today, too?

4 comments:

  1. My dad loves his homemade yogurt!

    Good luck with the LSAT review and I'm glad your sandwich ended up being delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sandwich looks really tasty.

    Have fun making yoghurt - I look forward to reading all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandwiches really are the perfect food! Sorry for the plan changes but I would say you made up for it. I have always wanted to make my own yogurt. Can't wait to read about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lurve fresh french bread with proscuitto! Best sammie combo ever :).

    ReplyDelete