1. My computer turned off by itself last night and then refused to turn on. I got it to work again, but I still had that paralyzing moment where I thought my computer was going to be dead the week of finals with all of my papers and presentations on it. Um, let's not do that, computer. Seriously. Let's not.
2. It's been raining like a b**** in Chicago lately. Rainy. Cold. It's like English weather, but without the accents. Or William and Kate. OR Colin Firth.
3. For graduation, my parents have reserved a limo so that my grandparents can easily get there. I understand the reasoning behind the limo - it makes good sense - but all I can think about is how I am going to look like some Kardashian climbing out of a limo on graduation. Bruce Jenner, where are you?!
4. I'm out of cereal. I usually eat oatmeal in the AM, but every time I come home with a box I eat it like I've never seen cereal before in my life. Kashi Go Lean, enter my bodyyyy!!! Guess I need to get another ridiculously overpriced $4.99 box at the grocery store. Yep. 5 dollar cereal. The underbelly of city living, friends.
5. Finals week. Enough said.
What's peeving you off lately? Vent in the comment section!