Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Dreams

Have you ever had a dream where you wake up and immediately wish you could fall back asleep and pick up the dream right where it left off?

Last night, I dreamt I was dating this hunk of love.


In the dream it was Jesse Williams, not Jackson Avery -- although, for the record, I would 100% take either.  I was asking him about his work in Cabin in the Woods, because clearly even when I have a hot guy next to me, I still ask about Joss Whedon.

You cannot escape me!!!!

We (my hottie Jesse and I) walked around the city, and then magically appeared at my house in the 'burbs.  Also, he definitely was shirtless the entire dream.  I don't care if it makes absolutely no sense considering that the dream was set in winter.  It was a nice visual.

When I woke up, I had a moment where I just laid there and thought for a nano-second, "Could it be real??"  And then I remembered how I watched Grey's Anatomy yesterday, and there was not only motive for my dreaming about Jesse Williams but a fairly logical explanation.  I also remembered that I have never actually met Jesse Williams, which makes my dating him pretty much impossible.

Sometimes life is cruel.

Have any dreams that you wished were real?

4 comments:

  1. Ah I totally have also had a dream that I was dating a celebrity... I can't remember who it was right now, but I love Jesse Williams/Jackson Avery as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend Jesse Williams for your next celeb dream -- particularly if he is sans shirt. ;)

      Delete
  2. I love Grey's Anatomy!!!! And Jesse Williams :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too!! That last episode was insanely good.

    ReplyDelete