Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Woman VS Food



So just when I thought I couldn't get more full, my mother made one of my favorite dishes. Penne pasta with tomatoes, spinach, garlic and Italian sausage. And to add insult to injury, fresh watermelon. My stomach is going to be very angry with me. And my intestines. And every part of my body I put into agony courtesy of today's workout.

So onto the food.Next time I'm downsizing.

Hello dessert!!!

As for tonight, I have a busy schedule. And my busy I mean filled with listening to music, watching countless shows on the ABC family because I need to catch up on Pretty Little Liars and Make it Or Break it. For some reason those shows are addicting. I suppose they are my replacement until Bones comes back on. Until then, or the god of TV strikes me down I will amuse myself with those shows.

-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment