Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

So of course, if Liz posted, it's my turn. Currently I am sitting in my sun room, enjoying a lovely cup of ice water with a lemon in it and watching the same bird hit the window several times in the attempt to magically go through the glass.

It's a completely gorgeous day out and I am thoroughly enjoying soaking up the sun after a good workout and meal.

For breakfast I found myself eating a Sandwich Thin with Kiwi-Strawberry-Cherry preservative from Costco and some eggs.The eggs were composed of two egg whites and one yolk. I think I am going to have to invest in some of the egg whites in a carton because I feel bad for all those yolks I waste. Sorry yolks, I due apologize for not using you to the fullest. :(

After breakfast Liz and I hit the gym to meet up with our friend Lynn who is super hardcore. It was like having our own personal trainer but for free :)

We first started off with 15 minutes on an elliptical followed by Lynn's workout sheet which were mainly for the arms and some abs. My abs are still sore from the hip-ups we had to do. And yet, when all of that was said and done Liz and I hopped on the treadmill to do 15 more of cardio. I was so determined to do at least a mile and a half because I hadn't the previous day. It's a complex I swear.

And of course after I killed my body from working out I decided to reward myself by going out for Indian food with Lynn and Liz. It was delicious and I'm sure Liz will fill you in.

I swear we don't eat every meal together.

No comments:

Post a Comment