Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Monday, October 24, 2011

Oy to the Vey

Here's something I've realized today.

Sending out law school applications is scary.

Like really scary.

Like, hide in your house with a pint of ice cream scary.

Can't leave the house. My future is too terrifying. And I'm allergic to cats.

I'm trying to calm myself down by all the other options that semi-adulthood promises. There's always working for a bit before law school. Or grad school. Or the circus.


But, none of that is working. Still breaking out in hives. Still double fisting cups of coffee while envisioning all the ways the US Postal service could screw my application and I over.

Return to sender? Return to sender?! Why is life so difficult? Why couldn't I find a brush?

If things are a little wacky here in the next few weeks, I apologize. It's very likely that I will be headed toward a stress-induced-sabbatical. It's also very likely that I will be double fisting something besides coffee. Oy to the vey.

3 comments:

  1. So many of my friends are applying to pharm, med, and vet school...so I know how you're feeling. Not personally (yet), but hearing them talk about it is even stressing me out! Don't worry, though. You'll be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daaahling, I have no doubt you are going to get through this stressful time smelling like a rose!
    *kisses* HH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl, you got this!

    And just think... you can always marry rich otherwise... ;) [love Gilmore Girls!]

    ReplyDelete