Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pet Peeve Wednesday

1) I love my family.  I really do.  But I cannot wait until I move for law school on Saturday.  I've gotten to the point where I have zero tolerance for just about everything.  It's become a real case of, It's me.  Not you.  And I need to get the hell out of here.

2)  I always forget how terrible packing is.  Seriously.  It seems all productive and sort of fun when you think about it.  You get to go through all your clothes and play with packing tape.  But then you start the actual act of packing and it's just about the worst thing ever.  I think next time I'm hiring professional packers.  I don't even know if those exist, but I'll find them.

3)  I moved back home a month ago and JUST found my pair of beige wedges that were hidden in my boxes.  I am going to wear the crap out of those for my last few days home.

4)  The expressway driving practice has continued.  I now no longer feel like upchucking into my glove compartment when I merge. Of course there is still the panic and excessive sweating that makes me want to change shirts before the next exit.  Baby steps.

5)  This is completely unrelated to my move, but there are way too many amazing shows on Netflix.  I go through my queue and there are more shows listed there than I can feasibly watch in a lifetime.  I know I shouldn't be stressed out by my Netflix queue, but I totally am.

6)  Did I mention that I move in three days??  Whaaaaa????????

What's peeving you off today?

1 comment: