1. I have a sinus infection or something else that makes me want to put my head in the freezer. Why do sinus infections exist? Seriously. I want answers.
2. Last night I left out half a package of provolone cheese on my counter. I don't know why I'm incapable of putting something back in the refrigerator and now I have NO cheese in the house. This is a problem. Homegirl wants some cheese.
3. After finishing Buffy the Vampire Slayer about a month ago, no show can live up to it. This means instead of joining everyone else in 2012, I binge watch BtVS on Netflix Instant and dream about overalls and fringe.
4. This morning it took me ten minutes to realize that I was using the wrong burner to heat my tea. After that, it took me another ten minutes to realize that I turned off the burner before I moved the kettle onto it. Sometimes I wonder if my brain functions.
5. I'm getting sick of hearing about all of this National Pancake Day stuff. People--every day is National Pancake Day in the blogosphere. Duh.