1. I have no idea how I have accumulated so much stuff. I thought that I didn't have that much, and then I started packing my boxes. Holy-pack-rat, I feel like my apartment should be featured on an episode of Hoarders. Especially my kitchen.
2. All this packing has stirred the dust that I probably should have gotten rid of weeks ago, and now I am itching, sneezing and generally unpleasant to be around. I also am pretty sure I've developed a rash inside my nose. Did you hear that?? INSIDE my nose. I disgust even myself.
3. The worst thing about packing is that there are SO many things I'd rather be doing. It is literally the last thing I want to do with my day, but it's not the sort of thing you can put off. Well, I guess you can, but if my mom comes here Thursday and sees a bunch of empty boxes I might not survive the night. And I like living -- it's pretty nice.
4. I'm going to have to vacuum before I leave, which is pretty much up there with packing and cleaning the refrigerator on the list of things I really, really don't want to do.
5. I am definitely having my mom clean the refrigerator.
Any of you guys moving? If so, I feel your pain!