1) I've been waking up with splitting migraines lately. This is so not a fun thing to have at seven in the morning, when you're trying to get ready for work. I dropped an entire carton of milk this morning because the room was spinning. Luckily the cap was still on. I don't even want to think about me trying to clean up that mess.
2) I also wake up a sweaty mess, because apparently my body doesn't like the ONE cover I sleep with. So, not only do I have a migraine, but I am clammy and probably smell like the backseat of a taxi. Sometimes, I even disgust myself.
3) Friday night the fire alarm went off repeatedly in my building, a random foreign man who wasn't Colin Firth was yelling up and down my floor and my neighbor decided to have a screaming match with her boyfriend at 2 in the morning. What even?!
4) Cilantro. I know a lot of you are probably cilantro lovers, but this herb should not exist. It infiltrates every single Thai or Mexican dish that I eat. It ALMOST ruined Chipotle for me. I ordered a burrito bowl with both the cilantro-lime rice and guacamole and nearly gagged. Holy-cilantro-hell.
5) I made 2 dozen cupcakes for a party that ended up having a grand total of four people. Guess who's been double fisting cookies n' cream cupcakes like she doesn't have a care in the world? Guess who also has been suffering from (not so) mysterious stomachaches?