1) My TV is out. This means no Grey's Anatomy finale. No How I Met Your Mother re-runs. No Sheldon Cooper. What is life?! Luckily I have all seven season of Gilmore Girls to tide me over until the maintenance man comes. I should thank my lucky Stars Hollow.
2) Lately, I've been having these annoying episodes where I get the spins but without the fun drinking that usually comes before. I know it probably has something to do with these delightful migraines that I've been having, but I would very much like it to stop. The spins is bad enough after a night out, but at least you did something fun before. These spins? Not so much.
3) You might remember that I watched the Les Miserables 25th Anniversary DVD earlier this week. Nick Jonas is one of the leads, and while I know it is a publicity stint to have a "big name", it still makes me want to dry heave into a potted plant.
4) With the above said, I could not approve more of Ramin Karmimloo as Enjorlas. I mean, just look at that face.
5) I have the world's most sensitive skin and every time I get my eyebrows done it looks like I got into a street brawl. I had them done this morning for graduation and my doorman full-on avoided eye contact when I got to my building. I must look shifty with half of my face blown up to twice its normal size.