Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mommy's Cookies


So I just got my car back from my brother who took it over Labor Day Weekend and I was quite pleased to see what I found in the back of my car...pause for dramatic effect...

Cookies and Muffins!

Chocolate chip walnut and oatmeal cookies and oatmeal muffins along with pineapple carrot muffins. All so delicious but I have to make sure I don't eat them all at once. I should savor them while they are here.

What is your favorite thing that your mom/dad/whoever made you when you were younger?

I did have a pineapple carrot one for a snack when I got back from class which will hopefully keep me full until dinner time!
This is definitely going to be a short post because I have a bit of homework to finish off as well as Bid Night for my sorority so I have to start getting ready :)


3 comments:

  1. my mom doesn't bake but she is a great cook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those baked goods sound yummmmy!

    My Mom didn't bake much or cook much but she made really good cowboy cookies and lemon bars ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My grandmother's biscuits are always a fond memory I have from my childhood. It was a production and I used to sit on the counter or the stool at the counter while she made them.

    ReplyDelete