Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Strawberry Fluff Fruit Dip

Mother knows best. It's true for many things, but especially recipes. Growing up, we would have big parties for my brother and my birthdays and my mom would cook everything. Cracker crumb chicken. Double baked potato casserole. These are foods that I will forever associate with cold January nights, boisterous conversation (we are part Italian, after all) and the smell of my Uncle's cigars. They are nice memories, particularly when busy schedules cut into the family time we used to enjoy.

Along with the usual fare, my mom always made strawberry fluff fruit dip. It's a simple recipe. With only two ingredients it is a snap to prepare; which is a good thing, considering that I request that she makes it for me often. Yes, I could make this myself but it always seem better when she makes it. lol


It's best served with cantaloupe, but is delicious with watermelon and strawberries, as well. Try this out for your next barbecue of birthday party. You won't be disappointed!

Strawberry Fluff Fruit Dip alla Mama Tip Top Shape


Ingredients:

Marshmallow Fluff
Strawberry Cream Cheese

Directions:

Empty both containers into a mixing bowl.


With a mixer, combine the two on medium speed. Mix until completely incorporated.


Serve with assorted fruit.

3 comments:

  1. That's really interesting. I've never heard of anything like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mm... sounds tasty! I've never had marshmallow fluff before, but it sure sounds sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete