Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Love, According to the Gilmores

I am of the belief that everything you need to know about life can be found in an episode of Gilmore Girls. Got a problem? The women of Stars Hollow have an answer. This is particularly true of dating. These girls know what they're talking about. I mean, look at who Rory alone snagged.





Need I say, anymore?

Enjoy these tidbits of Gilmore wisdom. Love it. Cherish it. Live it.







And then an important piece of advice from Emily Gilmore which I don't completely understand but feel obligated to post purely for the fact that it's Emily Gilmore.

Take from that what you will.

Any golden relationship advice out there? Leave it in your comment!

3 comments:

  1. Gilmore wisdom...I love it.

    Happy Thanksgiving Liz! I hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own every season of that show. I loved it. Your post certainly made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete