Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Things I'm Loving

I've seen these all over the blogosphere for a while. Finally doing one myself!

Things I'm Loving:

Christmas music

This played at work. I might have sung along at my desk...

Nights out with friends

I portray fun in pictures through judgmental looks. Don't ask.

Starbucks Holiday Cups

Had my first holiday drink yesterday. Yes, I went purely for the cup.

One Tree Hill

It's all available on Netflix. Now you have a very educated guess as to what my nights look like.

All things Zooey Deschanel

Adorable, adorable person.
Once Upon A Time

Looooove this show. Watch it. Now. Or Sunday, because that's when it airs.

What are you loving right now?


Btw, one of my recipes is featured on Alicia Silverstone's The Kind Life website! Head on over to see my recipe for a tasty soba noodle salad!


  1. I love that Top Chef is back...even if I sort of fell asleep on the first episode. Tonight I will catch up!

  2. Ahhh, Christmas music!! I can't wait to start tuning in here! ...but it being 80* during the day hasn't quite put me in the holiday mood yet.

  3. i was so surprised to see starbucks holiday cups already...and then i realized, holy cow it's november! seriously, where did 2011 go??

  4. Awww yay for Christmas-cheer-post! :) And I'm definitely going to check out the Once Upon a Time show on Hulu!