Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Let's Take A Trip...

From what I hear, the weather is pretty bad all around. Freezing windchills. Buckets of snow. I like winter and even I'm getting a bit sick of it.

So, let's take a trip.

Las Vegas, anyone?

Travel to the MGM Grand, and meet the wizard.

Go to Excalibur and take some very awkward pictures with knights.
I did not take any-but witnessed quite a few.

Fall in love with Paris

Take pictures that look remarkably like Impressionist art.

The Strip: Enough Said

Pretend you're Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday

Meet a jester
**I swear my bottom is not as large as it looks in this

Witness the world's largest chocolate fountain.
Begin to make plans to install one in dorm room.

Massive shrooms in hotel lobby
Ookkaaayyy Las Vegas

Make a famous friend

One more

Three more

And one enemy
Boy just couldn't keep it in his pants

Alright, so I am just going to spend the rest of the day in my dream vacay. May even do some gambling. 20-schmoney, it's not illegal if it's not real!

Where is your dream vacation?

10 comments:

  1. oh I wish I was there - or anywhere warm - right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I want to go! My dream vaca is anywhere warm with a fabulous beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a chocolate fountain! Haha looks fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. whee! vegas! i meant to make it over the summer for their super cheap rates but never did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo jealous of you meeting Johnny! ;) I loved Vegas although I was much too young to do anything while I was there. We stayed in the Luxor though which was a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We visited The Luxor!! So cool inside!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Paris, but I want to go to more places. I too and so tired of the winter and I do love winter. This one has been way too cold and gray!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love that chocolate waterfall in the Bellagio!
    I hope you got to try a frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity and got to eat at Max Brenner's Chocolate By The Bald Man!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daddy and I loved your Vacation get-away. Even though we were there with you, it's like looking at it all over again. Oh and by the way your comment with the jester picture made me laugh out loud, and I am not talking about the jester!!!!

    ReplyDelete