I have a bad history with sledding. When I was younger I went with my family and after tumbling off my sled with about as much dignity as someone spitting snow can, I decided it was not an activity for me.
My friends convinced me to try again this winter. And I came to some conclusions:
1) Walking in snow is very difficult. Particularly dragging a sled.
2) You end up looking like a marshmallow.
3) Snow gets everywhere. You get snow in places you didn't even know it was possible to get snow.
4) I make ridiculous faces. A lot of them.
5) In the end, friends make you forget all the snow in awkward places and loss of feeling in half your body. Some hot cocoa helps, too.
They are going to kill me for posting this..haha
Any sledding fans out there??