Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Typical

Being in college has taught me something about eating and exercising--it is difficult around those who do not practice the same things you do. (This conversation suddenly sounds religious...) Fortunately, I feel I'm pretty lucky to have my friend Christina also known as CC, participate in a healthy lifestyle as well. I think having a friend is extremely important especially because they will push you.

So while pursuing my healthy lifestyle my meals have been pretty much consisting of the following:

Breakfast:

Lately I've been loving anything that resemble oatmeal products like Live Laugh Eat's Oatmeal Pancakes as well as greek yogurt with a sandwich thin slabbed in almond butter with topped with some form of fruit.

Lunch has been everything from wraps to salads.
Dinner has fortunately consisted of a little bit of cooking; a little bit of pasta tossed with some
vegetables, a homemade pizza from the book, Hungry Girl. As well as veggie burgers with sweet potato fries and veggies. Simple, healthy and easy. Perfect on an on the go college girl.


Hopefully today I'll be able to post one more time :)

Byeeee for now.

1 comment:

  1. I've been making homemade pizza a lot too--it's just so easy! And I'm loving your pasta and veggies. You look like you're staying pretty healthy even though you're at school!

    ReplyDelete