1. I haven't done one of these in ages. Basically, I ran out of things to complain about, which is surprising considering that about 80% of my day is spent complaining in some shape or form. But...I'm bbbaacckkkk!! I hope you enjoy your weekly dose of snark.
2. I can't stop watching 90s teen dramas. They're just so bad. And good. And so unrealistic, yet I still watch and complain about how my life is nowhere near that awesome and I will never meet a smart-ass-albeit-charming man like Pacey Witter who can cook me a pasta dinner while spouting off a bunch of super smart SAT words. Life is unfair.
3. Two months after graduation, Loyola decided to get it's act together and mail our diplomas. TWO MONTHS. What if I entered into some extremely risky bet regarding my graduation that could only be settled by seeing my actual diploma? I'll tell you what -- I'd be screwed.
4. I set my text tone as the Tardis landing, and now every time someone texts me I get super excited thinking the Doctor has finally come to pick me up for our intergalactic adventures. This is not a complaint. It's pretty awesome.
Btw, if you're like "What the frick is a Tardis?!", it's a blue telephone box that the Doctor travels all of time and space in.
5. I'm moving out of my apartment and back home in two weeks. An entire Pet Peeve post could be drafted about that. Which I may or may not do next week.
Until then, lovelies!
So, tell me, what's peeving you off today? Or are you one of those amazingly righteous people who are above being annoyed by things or people. If so, pass on your wisdom, please!