Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Saturday, December 17, 2011

This Is Sort Of Embarrassing...

But I love Leslie Sansone's walking workouts.

I feel like these workouts are the equivalent of rocking out to Richard Simmons, but I honest-to-God love them. Leslie Sansone is really motivating and the workouts actually make you
sweat. Plus, there is something just so nice about being able to do a 3-4 mile cardio workout in the comfort of your living room. For people who find schlepping three floors down to the gym too much effort (yep, that is me) these workouts are fantastic.

So, I am admitting here that I walk away the pounds with Leslie Sansone. And I've got some recommendations if you want to, as well :)


1) 5 Day Slim Down: This is my absolute favorite. 5 one mile workouts that each target a different body part (think legs, arms, abs). Fantastic workouts.


2) 1 and 2 Miler: This one is a classic. It's the first one I bought (probably from the fitness DVD section at ULTA--used to love that!) so it has a special place in my heart. Decent workout, but not as good as the 5 one milers above.


3) Walk Your Belly Fat 3 Mile Walk: Okay, I've never actually done this one but it looks fun. Plus Leslie Sansone has her trademark crazy-walking-woman face on. Which, let's face it, is half the reason to do these workouts.


What are your embarrassing-workout-confessions?

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl, I totally love her videos too, no worries! My mother-in-law gave me a couple of them that she wasn't using anymore and I love 'em!

    ReplyDelete