Things I've learned studying in my library's Silent Reading Room:
1) I chew loudly.
2) I fidget.
3) I can never find my pen in my purse.
4) My phone's silent buzzer is in fact not silent.
5) People get irritated when you chew loudly, fidget, can't find your pen, and have a noisy phone.
6) I probably should not study in the Silent Reading Room.
7) Or blog about basil smoothies when the tapping of my keyboard garners glares.
Sweet Basil Smoothie
1 cup greek yogurt
1 cup basil
1/4 cup milk
2 tbsp sugar
Combine all ingredients in a blender until well blended. Garnish with basil leaf.
Btw- you should all follow me on Twitter. I occasionally say amusing things and fangirl over assorted television shows. Good times.