Mission Statement

Culinary Adventures in a College Kitchen

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I Want To Be A Gilmore



Hello, Liz here!

I did not take pictures of dinner. What I DID do was watch several episodes of Gilmore Gilrs. Clearly, you can see where my priorities lie.


Why is this show so good?? Seriously, I could sit through countless episodes. Which is exactly what I did this afternoon. And by countless episodes I mean three but I could
have watched SO many more.

Enough about my GG obsession. On to dinner! My eats were oddly similar to lunch except I got some meat in there. I dined on a burger with American cheese, mustard, and ketchup.


My burger was not animated. Although that would have been awesome.

With my burger I had some baby carrots, grilled asparagus, and caramelized onions. Those onions were AMAZING. When sauteeing onion, my friends, you have to add brown sugar. Ina Garten says so and she is never, ever wrong. Trust me, it makes ALL the difference.

Well, I am off to do some work. And by do some work I mean watch more Gilmore Girls. Yes, it will be the fourth episode for today. Can't say I'm not just a tad proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment